Herbal tonics are herbs use to help restore, invigorate, and tone particular systems in the body to help promote a feeling of overall good health and wellness.
Biliary Tonics (Stimulates Bile)
- Oregon Grape Root
- Wild Yam
Heart Tonics (Cardiac Tonics)
- Lily of the Valley
Liver Tonics (Hepatics)
Nerve Tonics (Nervines)
- Fu Ling
- Lady’s Slipper
Sexual Tonics (Aids Sexual Functions)
- Dong Quai
Stomach Tonics (Stomachics, Bitters)
- Don Sen
Urinary Tonics (Diuretics)
- Fu Ling
- Gravel Root
Recommended Books on Herbs
- Jude’s Herbal Home Remedies: Natural Health, Beauty & Home-Care Secrets (Living With Nature Series) by Jude C. Williams
- Ortho’s All About Herbs by Maggie Oster
- Planting the Future: Saving Our Medicinal Herbs by Rosemary Gladstar
- Rosemary Gladstar’s Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health by Rosemary Gladstar
- Secrets of the Chinese Herbalists by Richard Lucas
- Sunset Herbs: An Illustrated Guide by The Editors of Sunset Magazine
- The Healing Power of Herbs by Michael T. Murray, N.D.
- The Herbal Drugstore by Linda B. White, M.D.
- The Herbal Home Remedy Book: Simple Recipes for Tinctures, Teas, Salves, Tonics, and Syrups (Herbal Body)
- The Natural Physicians’s Healing Therapies: Proven Remedies Medical Doctors Don’t Know by Mark Stengler, ND
- The Scientific Validation of Herbal Medicine by Daniel B. Mowrey, Ph.D.
- The Way of Herbs by Michael Tierra, L.Ac., O.M.D.
Latest posts by Becki Baumgartner (see all)
- Reiki 1 Class – Nashville TN – Sunday 10/1/17 - August 31, 2017
- Congratulations Certified Reiki 2 Practitioners Class of 8/6/17! - August 23, 2017
- Reiki 1 Certification Class – Usui Shiki Ryoho – Nashville, TN 8/12 – 4 LMT CEUs - July 16, 2017