Learn to See Auras: What is an Aura?
An aura is the energy field around a living being. This three-dimensional electromagnetic energy field surrounds in all directions and in a healthy being is an oval-shaped or egg-shaped field. The auric field extends out from the body approximately 2-3 feet in all directions, above the head and into the ground.
Even if you cannot yet see auras, you may be able to sense or feel them. If you can sense that a person feels drained, or maybe can sense how a person is feeling despite how they are acting then you are picking up on that person’s aura or “energy field”.
Learn to See Auras: An Exercise to See a Human Aura
- Have a friend sit or stand 18 inches in front of a plain white background.
- You should be 10 feet away from the person.
- The lighting should not be too bright or shining directly on the subject. (Natural lighting is the best.)
- Ask the person to take several deep breaths and relax.
- To see the aura, you need to look “past” or “through” your subject’s head and shoulders. To do this, focus on the wall behind your subject.
- As you stare at the wall and look “past” or “through” the outline of your subject’s body, you will notice a fuzzy white or grayish outline surrounding your subject’s body. It might look as if there is a light behind your subject. This is the aura.
- If you blink or move your focus away from the background behind the subject,the aura disappear. If you return your focus to the background, the aura will reappear.
- To progress with your aura viewing ability, you must train your eyes not to switch back to normal focus. This is very difficult to learn because it is a natural reaction, and will take some practice.
- After you mastered maintaining your gaze “past” or “through” your subject, you should begin to notice colors, shapes, rays and possibly even other auric fields.
More Articles on Energy Healing:
Click on the links below for more information on Reiki:
- REIKI SHARES & EVENTS
- VISIT OUR REIKI PAGE
- Animal Reiki: Applying The Five Reiki Precepts
- Animal Reiki Sessions
- Animal Reiki Techniques
- Free Reiki Distance Healings for Those in Need
- Free Reiki eBooks
- How Reiki Helps Me Focus, Meditate and Relax
- Learn How to Balance Your Chakras With Reiki
- Learn How to Feel the Human Aura
- Learn to See Auras
- Recommended Reading for Reiki Students and Healers
- Reiki & Healing Touch: You Can Start Today!
- Reiki Treatment for Quick Stress Release
- The Magic of Reiki Self-Healing
- Traditional Japanese Reiki: Sensing Imbalances
- Traditional Japanese Reiki: The Three Diamonds & How to Balance Them
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Supports Reiki and Healing Touch
Latest posts by Becki Baumgartner (see all)
- Reiki 1 Class – Nashville TN – Sunday 10/1/17 - August 31, 2017
- Congratulations Certified Reiki 2 Practitioners Class of 8/6/17! - August 23, 2017
- Reiki 1 Certification Class – Usui Shiki Ryoho – Nashville, TN 8/12 – 4 LMT CEUs - July 16, 2017