Our Reiki Masters can teach you how to access and use Reiki Energy in our Free Reiki Workshops and Reiki Certification Classes!
Every human being has the innate ability to heal themselves and others, and we are here to show you how.
- Private and Group Reiki Certification Classes
- Animal & Pet Reiki Classes
- Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
- Free Reiki Shares
- Free Reiki Workshops
We can train you to:
- Become a Healer for Your Family and Friends
- Become a Certified Reiki Practitioner
- Become a Certified Reiki Master
- Become a Animal Reiki Practitioner
- Use Other Alternative Healing Modalities in Combination with Reiki
If you are interested in Private Reiki Instruction, please contact us to schedule a time and date.
If you are a massage therapist looking for CED credits, please contact us for more information.
New to Reiki? We offer private Reiki Sessions at our location or yours.
Or, join us at our weekly Free Reiki Share and Healing Circle.
Reiki – Using Universal Life Force Energy to Heal Yourself and Others
Reiki is a healing modality that originated in Japan in the late 1800′s with Dr. Mikau Usui.
The word “Reiki” is of Japanese origin and refers to the Universal Life Force.
The name originates from the Japanese concepts of REI (spirit) and KI (life force, energy).
What Can Reiki Do?
Reiki can cause miraculous cures, relieve pain, help with emotional an coping problems, and/or ease the transition of dying.
The term “disease” is actually misused to indicate an illness.
If you separate it with a hyphen, it reveals it’s truer meaning as “dis-ease”.
It indicates the role that our mental health plays on our physical body.
If you are not at ease with your lot in life, you are setting yourself up for illness.
Latest posts by Becki Baumgartner (see all)
- Reiki 2 Certification – Usui Shiki Ryoho – 4 LMB CEUs – Nashville TN 1/22/17 - January 8, 2017
- Reiki & Essential Oils for Pets – FREE Class – 1/14/17 – Nashville TN - January 5, 2017
- Reiki 1 Certification Class – 1/15/17 – 4 LMT CEUs – Nashville, TN - January 4, 2017