REIKI 1 CERTIFICATION CLASS – USUI SHIKI RYOHO – USUI METHOD OF NATURAL HEALING
• Member of the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine
• NCBTMB Approved
• 4 CEU’s Approved by National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
Becki Baumgartner, Joyce Dierschke, Dan Craft
Natchez Trace Veterinary Services, 6614 Hwy 100, Nashville TN 37205
1:00pm – 5:00pm
The Reiki 1 Certification Course Cost:
• We can accept cash, check or credit card the day of the class.
The Reiki 1 Certification Course Provides:
• Reiki Level 1 Training Manual
• Reiki Level 1 Attunement
• All 5 Reiki Symbols Placed in Your Aura and Your Palms
• Reiki Level 1 Certification (Mailed to You)
• 4 NCBTMB Continuing Education Credits (Mailed to You)
• Practitioner Listing in the Reiki Nashville TN Certified Practioner Database
Reiki is a healing modality that originated in Japan in the late 1800′s with Dr. Mikau Usui. The word “Reiki” is of Japanese origin and refers to the Universal Life Force. The name originates from the Japanese concepts of REI (spirit) and KI (life force, energy). Reiki has also been described as the Japanese word for “universal energy” and within traditional Eastern healing focuses on the “KI” (also known as ”Qi”, “Chi”, or “Prana”) as a method of bringing the life force energy back into balance.
Everyday stress, environmental toxins, addictions, etc. negatively impact the flow of the life force energy. This method of healing works to re-balance of the subtle energies, which in turn will increase feelings of well-being, reduce stress, and promotes good health. In essence, Reiki is a method of harnessing the Universal Life Force that exists in the world around us and all living creatures, and using this energy to heal ourselves and others.
This method of energy healing restores harmony to negatively impacted areas of the body by flowing through these areas in the energy field and charging them with positive energy to restore harmony. We are all born with this natural ability to heal, and Reiki is a wonderful method of learning to utilize this natural ability.
The method we teach is Usui Shiki Ryoho, which is translated as “Usui System of Natural Healing”.
During Reiki 1 the channel is opened so that you can begin healing yourself and others. We will teach you the history or Reiki, how to access the energy and the hand positions. You will receive an attunement and a Reiki 1 Certificate.
If you are not very familiar to Reiki, we have several free Reiki Shares and events within the next few months that you are welcome to attend.
Latest posts by Becki Baumgartner (see all)
- Reiki 2 Certification – Usui Shiki Ryoho – 4 LMB CEUs – Nashville TN 1/22/17 - January 8, 2017
- Reiki & Essential Oils for Pets – FREE Class – 1/14/17 – Nashville TN - January 5, 2017
- Reiki 1 Certification Class – 1/15/17 – 4 LMT CEUs – Nashville, TN - January 4, 2017