REIKI 1: LEARN HOW TO HEAL MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY SPIRITUALLY AND EMOTIONALLY – LEARN HOW TO HEAL YOURSELF AND OTHERS
DATE: Sunday 10/1/17 1:00pm – 5:00pm
LOCATION: Natchez Trace Veterinary Services, 6614 Hwy 100, Nashville, TN 37205
REIKI 1 CLASS – USUI SHIKI RYOHO – USUI METHOD OF NATURAL HEALING
• Member of the Academy of Integrative Health & Medici
• NCBTMB Approved
• 4 CEU’s Approved by National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
The Reiki 1 Certification Course Cost:
• We can accept cash, check or credit card the day of the class.
The Reiki 1 Certification Course Provides:
• Reiki Level 1 Training Manual
• Reiki Level 1 Attunement
• All 5 Reiki Symbols Placed in Your Aura and Your Palms
• Reiki Level 1 Certification (Mailed to You)
• 4 NCBTMB Continuing Education Credits (Mailed to You)
• Practitioner Listing in the Reiki Nashville TN Certified Practitioner Database
Reiki is a healing modality originating in Japan in the late 1800′s with Dr. Mikau Usui.
The word “Reiki” is of Japanese origin and refers to the Universal Life Force.
The name originates from the Japanese concepts of REI (spirit) and KI (life force, energy).
Reiki is often described as the Japanese word for “universal energy” and within traditional Eastern healing focuses on the “KI” (also known as ”Qi”, “Chi”, or “Prana”) as a method of bringing the life force energy back into balance.
Everyday stress, environmental toxins, addictions, etc. negatively impact the flow of the life force energy.
Reiki rebalances subtle energies, which in turn increases feelings of well-being, reduces stress, and promotes good health.
In essence, Reiki is a method of harnessing the Universal Life Force that exists in the world around us and all living creatures, and using this energy to heal ourselves and others.
Reiki restores harmony to negatively impacted areas of the body by flowing through the affected areas in the energy field and charging them with positive energy, thus restoring harmony.
We are all born with the natural ability to heal, and Reiki is a wonderful method of learning to utilize our natural ability.
The method of Reiki we teach is Usui Shiki Ryoho, which is translated as “Usui System of Natural Healing”.
During Reiki 1 the channel is opened so that you can begin healing yourself and others.
We will teach you the history or Reiki, how to access the energy and the hand positions. You will receive an attunement and a Reiki 1 Certificate.
If you are not very familiar to Reiki, we have several free Reiki Shares and events within the next few months that you are welcome to attend.
Latest posts by Becki Baumgartner (see all)
- Reiki 1 Class – Nashville TN – Sunday 10/1/17 - August 31, 2017
- Congratulations Certified Reiki 2 Practitioners Class of 8/6/17! - August 23, 2017
- Reiki 1 Certification Class – Usui Shiki Ryoho – Nashville, TN 8/12 – 4 LMT CEUs - July 16, 2017